COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINIC @ Tolson
When: April 20-24 from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Where: Tolson Center-1320 Benham Avenue, Elkhart IN
Register online by visiting ourshot.in.gov or call 211 (866-211-9966) or your local health department call center, 574-523-2106 and a representative will schedule an appointment for you from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EDT daily.
Here are some additional facts:
• The vaccine is available at no cost, but insurance information is requested, because an administration fee may be charged.
• Each individual will need to schedule an appointment, even if they live in the same household.
• This site offers the Pfizer vaccine, so a second dose is necessary to be fully protected. This will be scheduled at the time of the first dose.
• Proof of age will be required at the appointment.
• After receiving the vaccine, recipients should sign up for V-safe, the after-vaccination health checker, on any smartphone, at vsafe.cdc.gov
If you have further questions, please call the Minority Health Coalition @ 574-522-0128