The Elkhart Parks and Recreation Department offers five indoor pavilions that are available for rental throughout the year, High Dive, McNaughton, Pierre Moran, Studebaker, and Willowdale.
Pavilion amenities include a full kitchen, heating/air conditioning, 12′ rectangular tables (seating 10 guests each), and chairs (seating capacity based on pavilion size).
No reservations will be taken over the phone, however, you may call to check availability.
Cash, Check, and Credit/Debit Cards for Rentals Only.
- AM Session 8am-4pm
- PM Session 5pm-12am
- You must be 21 to rent.
- Rental fees must be paid in full at the time of reservation.
- The rental contract must be signed.
Security Deposit/Key Pick Up
- A cash-only security deposit of $300.00 will be due at the time of key pick-up.
- Key pick-up is between the hours of 8 A.M. and 4:00 P.M.
Security Deposit/Key Return
- Provided that the guidelines and requirements of the rental agreement are upheld, the deposit is refundable when the pavilion key is returned.
- Keys should be returned the first business day following your event.
- Keys may be returned between the hours of 9:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M.